Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Day Two

If I were to choose my favorite park out of the Disney World parks, it would have to be the Animal Kingdom. This happens to be the largest out of all the parks, twice as big as Epcot, which is huge in itself. I guess the reason why I liked this park so much was because of all the wild life, really cool shows, and of course, really cool rides!
Right of the bat, we went to the “new ride” in the Animal Kingdom that was just finished not too long ago. It was called Mount Everest. It was an awesome roller coaster ride! You went forward and backwards into dark tunnels in the mountain. And in the mountain was a scary surprise… It was a Yeti! It was awesome.
After going on the Mount Everest ride like 3 or 4 times, we went on a Safari! No, really, they have a live safari… it was awesome! I don’t know how close it was to a real safari, probably not close at all, but it was pretty cool to see all those animals pretty up close and personal. One thing that I remember about the safari was this elephant taking a bath in the water hole that we went by. The safari driver said that he had been doing this for quite a while and had never seen that happen. It was pretty cool.
This day was a bummer for my older brother Brian because like me this was his favorite park, but un-like me, he forgot his SD card for his camera, so he couldn’t take pics. Well, it was kind of my fault because I left it in my laptop when I was getting his pic. Oops. But it all turned out ok, they went back and got some more pics, good ones too.
I mentioned that this park had cool shows, and the two that we saw were really cool. They had a Lion King show, which was amazing, and they also had finding Nemo the musical… it was awesome! The Lion King was not only performed in a unique way, but it also had some pretty amazing singing talent involved. And the acrobats in the show were crazy… made me want to join. In the Nemo play, the singing was also spectacular, but the way they performed was in a puppet like style which was a lot of fun to watch. I think I could even see it again.
Well, there was a lot of things at this park, but that was pretty much the high lights… but this was only day two!

1 Comments:

Blogger *Melissa* said...

awww I miss it so much. The Safari was so awesome!!! But the Everest ride was the best!!!! SO SCAREY when his shadow jumped out and shook the whole ride!!

7:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home