Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Didn't quite make it...

My roommate Steve likes the chair that we have in our apartment. It actually belonged to my best friend's parents. But that has no relevance to the story. You see, not only does Steve like to sit in the chair, he also likes, or can't help it, to fall asleep in the chair. He has probably fallen asleep in that chair as many times as he has sat on it, almost anyway. His favorite time to fall asleep on that chair is when we are watching a movie... actually... I have a lot of friends that do that... huh. Anyway, the other day, as you can see, Steve didn't quite make it all the way onto the chair. I took pictures of him while he was sleeping, and yes he is asleep when I took this picture. He doesn't even know that I took it. I guess all I can say is, sweet dreams Steve! And he is going to kill me when he finds out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home