Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Winter is coming


I woke up this morning and saw something that I didn't really want to see... my breath! Yeah, that means that it was freezing, and it was.
This all started because Steve, my roommate, wanted to save money on electricity and also wanted to see who would give in to the shivers. Well, we all know who that was... and it wasn't me.... but it wasn't Steve either. It was actually one of my good friends, Joby. He had stopped by after college and noticed that it was colder in my apartment then outside. It was weird, but true. So knowing that I wouldn't lose the bet by having Joby turn them on, I had no objection to him doing it. My roommate didn't even notice, well, until he came back after work. He said it was so hot he had to open up a window.
So right now, as I tell you this story, it is toasty warm in my apartment, and I am loving every feeling of it! I just hope that Joby can stop by more often... if you know what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home