Sunday, September 17, 2006

Stratego

Strategy games... not something that I would say that I am good at, or understand for that matter. You can ask my brothers. They on the other hand love strategy games, and are really good at them. But me, I don't really care for them. Maybe it is because I am just not interested in computer games that much, and yes I was talking about strategy computer games. So one day at my apartment, my roommate Steve decided that he wanted to play a board game, and I was like, "Sure, sounds like fun." Loan behold, it was a strategy game. Stratego was its name, which pretty much means strategy. But then I thought, "This will be different... it is a board game." Yeah, I was wrong. Not only did Steve pulverize me, my strategy was so bad that if I was drafted to the army, yeah they would send me back on stupidity leave, or something like that. It was fun though, I will admit that. But I definitely need to work on my strategy, that much is certain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home