Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Smack Talker


I usually don't talk smack, it really isn't my style. But when I do, it gets shoved right back into my face. And that is exactly what happened on Labor day.
My parents, little brother and I decided that we would all go to Oregon to visit my older brother Brian and his wife Melissa over Labor day weekend. My brother and I both work at different Costco's and we both got Labor day off because Costco is closed on Labor day. Anyway, my mom and Melissa decided that they would rent a chick flick while all of us guys would go play some golf... miniature golf that is.
Now I was filling pretty good, for the last time I played on this course, I was un-defeated. And that is where I should have left it. Instead, I decided that I would talk a little smack... not good.
We decided to play the whole 36 hole course. The first 18 wasn't bad, but the second... yeah... not what I had planned. I got beat, and not just by a few strokes... Brian whipped me. It is something that I know he is not going to let me forget either. So the moral of this story is, don't talk smack, because it will come back to bite ya. And sometimes it brings out frustration when things don't go your way, and that isn't good either. I will get my revenge Brian! In a loving way that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home