Sunday, September 30, 2007

Day Three

Eocot, a place I remember my dad telling me about since I was fourteen, when my parents took us kids to Disneyland. I remember him telling me how you can pretty much visit other countries, and there only blocks apart. So I had high expectations when I went, and they were pretty much met. They had all these different countries all over and to visit them all, and we did, we took this big loop that went around this huge man made lake, at least I think it was man made, and we visited Canada (wow I know, Canada), Japan, England, Mexico, Germany, China, and many others! I think the best part about it is they had a restaurant in each place, and we tried a couple of them. When we went to France, one I didn’t mention, I had a Chocolate Éclair… that is French for Chocolate … Éclair, and it was amazing. So if you think about it… I had a chocolate chocolate! We also had some Mexican food, which wasn’t that different from any Mexican Restaurant that I have been to, and my dad and I had Bratwurst and Sauerkraut from Germany, which was the high light of the day because it was awesome! And the cool thing about all these places, is the people that worked there spoke the language, and barley any English, but enough.
OK, the countries were cool, but they had some rides that were pretty cool also. Actually, the most intense ride that I went on was in this very park… and that ride was Mission Space. Holy cow, I am telling you, wow, no really… dang. It was basically a simulated space ride that takes you to mars. It was crazy, and I got to be the pilot. Me, Brian, Britton, and our dad went on the intense ride, while my mom and Melissa took the wimpy ride, less intense that is ;-). It was just cool. There were a couple of other rides, but nothing like Mission Space.
And that was day three in Orlando… yeah I know, only day three!

1 Comments:

Blogger *Melissa* said...

OK, they freaked me out by saying it was super intense and some guy died on it!! After riding the "wimpy one" as you so politley call it... i TRIED to get you guys to go back so i could ride the good one and conquer my fear.. so really it's your fault...

7:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home