Sunday, September 30, 2007





Day Four

All right, we had visited Magical Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and Epcot, what more could there be? MGM Studios of course!
It was another beautiful day in Orlando, Florida and we were soaking it in… the sun screen that is. And we used it everyday too. We all hopped in our trusty rented van and were on our way to the last park in the Disney World Kingdom.
When we got there, the place was packed just like all the other places, but there seemed to be a lot more people towards the middle of the park when we got there. That’s because there was a show going on and not just any show, but High School Musical, one of Disney Channels original movies… wow, I have watched that channel too much. Anyway, we watched that for a little bit, and then went to another show, Beauty and the Beast! This was a fun show to watch. It was pretty much the entire story in 20 min. or so, and it was fun. After this we went to our first ride… The Tower Of Terror!
I think this was one of my favorite rides because it is nothing like you think it is. I remember seeing it advertised and I thought it just brought you up and dropped ya. But that is not all that it does! IT ALSO Dr…. ahh, I don’t want to spoil it for you. All I can say is it was a lot of fun!
Another ride that I like that we went on was Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster. Boy, that was a fun ride. There is a part in it that is so unexpected and I have the face to prove it... check out the picture. It was an awesome ride! Star Wars was fun too, but nothing unexpected or surprising, probably because it is the same in Disney Land, but it was still worth going on. We also went to the Indiana Jones show, yeah that’s right, you heard me correctly, SHOW. I was hoping for the ride, but they didn’t have it, just the show. But it was good and worth seeing.
Well, it was getting late and we were all pretty tired so we called it a night. Day Four completed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home