Sunday, March 16, 2008

A rubber ball, three friends and spring break... what?


It was past midnight, and my friend Faith grabs a soccer size rubber ball and rolls it to me. So I rolled it back to her. This continued for a little bit, and then we included Brandon (not me) and Rachel. Not wanting to break anything, we decide to go outside, well Faith did and we followed! I never thought that I would have so much fun with a kids rubber ball, three friends, and wet grass! It was one of those things where you had to have been there. We had a ball! No pun intended. I think we played for a good half-an-hour, and we had to stop because if we wouldn't have, surely one of us would have laughed our self to death. One of the best parts is when people would drive by, they would slow down to see what was going on... it was probably an interesting sight; four grown people bouncing a rubber ball between each other laughing hysterically. We were trying to hit the ball to each other without letting it hit the grown, and we did some crazy things to keep this from happening. Eventually we would keep it going even if it bounced, but once it stopped bouncing, we had to start all over. Wow, it was crazy fun! The best things in life are those that don't cost anything... and when they're with family and friends. What a way to start spring break!

2 Comments:

Blogger Keet said...

Bouncing is what Binkers do best! And where there is Faith there is fun. :)
Love,
Faith's Henry

5:07 PM

 
Blogger Faith said...

Good times my friend good times! I miss you!
Rabbit

11:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home